The Health Services Group executive is seeking nominations for 2 Member at Large positions for members working in the Prairies, British Columbia or Yukon regions. Both positions are for 1-year terms.
Submit your nomination in the form below by July 22 at 4:00 PM ET.
The nomination and election process is governed by our SH bylaws. Here is a summary of the process:
- Nominations must be supported by at least 2 Group members
- The Elections Committee will review the nominations to make sure nominees are eligible
- If necessary, the Elections Committee will hold a vote
As a member of the group executive, your role is to:
- Further the professional interests of the members
- Protect the status and standards of our profession
- Represent the views of the members on matters affecting them
- Ensure that the interests of the Group are represented in all proceedings of the employer and of the union
This is a voluntary role. The executive meets approximately 6 times per year.