Did PIPSC text you?
Did you receive a text message from 613-707-9586 or 613-707-7832?
Good news! We can confirm that it’s us, PIPSC, trying to reach you.
PIPSC may send messages to members that have provided mobile phone numbers to the union for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Providing you important updates or information
- Inviting you to participate in online and/or in-person activities
- Soliciting your feedback on a variety of topics
- Engaging in a conversation
These messages may come from:
- PIPSC staff
- Elected PIPSC leaders, like the President, members of the Board of Directors, or group leaders
- PIPSC member volunteers, including stewards
Being skeptical of messages from unknown sources is prudent. If you would like to further verify who is sending you a text message and why, please email email@example.com or phone 1-800-267-0446 for more information.