Members of the Bargaining Team for the SH Group met with the Employer November 20 through November 22/2018.
The proposals tabled by the SH Bargaining Team and the Employer are found at http://www.pipsc.ca/groups/sh/exchange-bargaining-proposals-between-sh-group-and-treasury-board.
Placeholders have been tabled in some areas, such as individual pay proposals, which require additional discussion in order to reserve the right to table specific language at a later date.
Further discussion took place on the proposals tabled for this round of bargaining. Requests for clarification or further information on certain articles were exchanged in order to facilitate negotiations at the next set of meetings.
Representatives of individual professions continue to work with PIPSC staff to finalize pay proposals.
Meetings between the SH Bargaining Team and the Employer will take place February 19 to 21/2019.
For any questions or concerns please contact the SH Group Negotiator (Jean-Paul Leduc - email@example.com) or the Communications Officer (Adam Fenwick - firstname.lastname@example.org) of the SH Bargaining Team. Contact information for all Bargaining Team members is found on the PIPSC SH Group Website (http://www.pipsc.ca/groups/sh/bargaining-team).
SH Group Bargaining Team
Bargaining Process Summary:
- Survey Members for Bargaining Demands - Complete
- Focus Groups with Membership - Complete
- Information Submitted by Individuals for Bargaining Issues - Complete
- Finalization of Bargaining Demands - Complete
- Exchange of Bargaining Demands with Employer - Complete
- Negotiations to Achieve Tentative Agreement (TA) - In Progress
- Should an Impasse in Negotiations Occur/Proceed to Arbitration - If necessary
- Tentative Agreement (TA) - Goal
- Bargaining Unit Membership Ratification Vote - after TA is reached