Members of the Bargaining Team for the SH Group met October 2 and 3, 2018 for preparatory meetings to finalize proposal language.
Pay proposal development for each profession continues with PIPSC staff. Comparators have been compiled in order to create a rationale for each proposal. A designated member of each profession will make a presentation to Treasury Board surrounding the specifics of the proposal and rationale. For all professions a representative will speak as a subject matter expert during the presentation.
The Bargaining Team will be meeting with the Employer beginning October 30 and 31, 2018. Further meetings will be scheduled as negotiations progress.
For any questions or concerns please contact the SH Group Negotiator (Jean-Paul Leduc - firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Communications Officer (Adam Fenwick - email@example.com) of the SH Bargaining Team. Contact information for all Bargaining Team members is found on the PIPSC SH Group Website (http://www.pipsc.ca/groups/sh/bargaining-team).
SH Group Bargaining Team
Bargaining Process Summary:
- Survey Members for Bargaining Demands - Complete
- Focus Groups with Membership - Complete
- Information Submitted by Individuals for Bargaining Issues - Complete
- Finalization of Bargaining Demands - Complete
- Exchange of Bargaining Demands with Employer – October 22/2018
- Negotiations to Achieve Tentative Agreement (TA) - beginning October 30/2018
- Should an Impasse in Negotiations Occur/Proceed to Arbitration - If necessary
- Tentative Agreement (TA) - Goal
- Bargaining Unit Membership Ratification Vote - after TA is reached