On Saturday, May 25, 2019, the AFS Bargaining Team reached a tentative agreement with CRA that provides a fair wage increase for all of our AFS members; commits the parties to continuing meaningful consultations on classification matters; and provides for an extension of the Quebec Region flexible work initiative.
Full details of the tentative agreement will be provided in the ratification package and at information sessions as soon as they can be arranged.
Economic increases to all levels and steps of each occupational group are as follows:
- Effective December 22, 2018 – economic increase of 2%
- Effective December 22, 2018 – wage adjustment of 0.8%
- Effective December 22, 2019 – economic increase of 2%
- Effective December 22, 2019 – wage adjustment of 0.2%
- Effective December 22, 2020 – economic increase of 1.5%
- Effective December 22, 2021 – economic increase of 1.5%
Thanks to all our AFS stewards and members for their support.
Your AFS Bargaining Team