MEETING PRAIRIE/NORTHWEST TERRITORIES REGIONAL EXECUTIVE (“PRE”) MEETING
HELD AT: Telephone Conference Call
START TIME: 6:00 PM MST
END TIME: 7:00 PM MST
DATE: March 8, 2018
- Nancy McCune, Regional Director
- Sharon Losinski, Regional Vice-Chair and Edmonton Branch Representative
- Stuart Kidd, Secretary-Treasurer
- Samah Henein, Calgary Branch representative
- Bobby Eiswirth, Regina Branch Representative
- Robert Trudeau, Saskatoon Branch Representative
CALL TO ORDER
Nancy McCune called the telephone conference call meeting to order at 6:00 PM MST. Nancy M mentioned that Nancy Shalay would not be participating in telephone conference call. Christine Freeman did not participate in telephone meeting.
1. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
No agenda was prepared. The purpose of conference call meeting was to review proposal from Fort Edmonton for Prairie & NWT Regional Council (PRC) in Edmonton on June 1, 2018. Also the meeting was called to select promotional item to present to PRC delegates.
2. REVIEW OF EVENT PROPOSED FOR PRAIRIE & NWT REGIONAL COUNCIL (PRC)
A lengthy discussion was held to review the selection of Fort Edmonton Park as the event for June 1, 2018. The issue was a minimum contract price for meals and beverages that needed to be spent. If the minimum price was not met, then the facility rental would increase up to $XXX. The executive agreed to ask Sharon to contact the Fort Edmonton staff to discuss new numbers of attendees and facility rental.
3. REVIEW OF PROMOTIONAL ITEM FOR PRC DELEGATES
A listing of five polo shirts was reviewed by executive. The choice was to select item 4015 (male & female) a cost of $XX each. The cost includes GST and embroidery. The expected cost for 68 delegates at the June 2018 PRC is around $XXX. The delegates will be asked for size on PRC registration.
4. ADJOURNMENT OF CONFERENCE CALL
Nancy M adjourned telephone conference call at 7:00 PM MST.