The NUREG Group executive is accepting nominations for the following positions, all for a 2-year term:
- President – 1 position
- Vice-President – 1 position
- Secretary – 1 position
- Treasurer – 1 position
- Member at large – 5 positions
Submit your nomination by 5:00 PM ET on September 9, 2021 using the form below. Please disconnect from the government's VPN and use a personal device in order to ensure the form loads.
The nomination and election process is governed by the Nuclear Regulatory (NUREG) Group Constitution and By-Laws. Nominations must be supported by at least 2 regular members and the nominee must indicate a willingness to serve if elected.
As a member of the group executive, your role is to:
- Further the professional interests of its members
- Protect the status and standards of their professions
- Formulate and express the views of the members on matters affecting them, and ensure that the interests of the Group are represented in all proceedings of the Employer and PIPSC
- Speak for the Group in dealing with PIPSC
This is a voluntary role. The executive meets approximately 12 times per year.