Stan Buday, Pierre Touchette, Deb Butler, Stacy McLaren, Patricia Williams, Rob Scott, Robert Tellier, Eva Henshaw, Lucille Shears, Karim Chaggani, Tony Goddard, Yvonne Snaddon, Gordon Bulmer
Staff: Jean-Paul Leduc
Stan called the meeting to order at 1:07 and welcomed the exec to the meeting.
Moved by Gordon seconded by Stacy - carried
Moved by Gordon seconded by Rob - Amended - carried
- Bargaining update - Report on the google - Rob gave an update on the critical elements like the survey etc. planning for the proposals committee meeting is needed, call out and dates need to be selected. Detailed discussion on central table issues. It was clear that the exec is not in favour of $ being at the central table at this time.
- New group website - Tony gave an update on the website. Newsletter posted
- PIPSC AGM resumption - Stacy will look at new dates for the delegates meeting
- CS Elections - Rob provided an update on the current candidates and the next steps at this point. Last Friday all the bio’s were posted on the website.
- CS AGM -
- Date June 14th monday
- Length - 10-4
- Agenda - Draft on the google drive Stacy is working on it - suggested items provided by the exec members
- Reports by April 30 and resolutions close the same date.
- Gift cards for the delegates at the next meeting
- Newsletter - Tony gave an update on the current status
A. President (Stan) - short verbal report on the presidents activities
b. Vice-President (Pierre) - short verbal report on exclusions
c. Treasurer / Trésorière (Deb) - short verbal reports all ready for the AGM
d. Steering Committee/Secretary - no
e. Bargaining / Negotiations (Rob) - see above
f. NOC/ROC- Mobilization (Pierre) - no
g. Communications (Tony) - see above
h. Subgroup officer (Lucille) - on the google
i. Steward officer (Patricia) - short verbal report issues with renewals
j. Membership Officer (Stacy) - message to rands in the works
k. Labour Relation & Consultation Officer (Yvonne) - short verbal report
l. Classification (Karim/Lucille) - no
m. Contracting out Officer (Eva) - 500 grievances sent to the board, waiting for direction from the board that we sit down with TB to work things out.
7. Other business/Roundtable
- May 11 1-5 2021
Discussion on observers at the virtual AGM and if we should upgrade them to full delegate status - for Stacy
For gordon add Mothership issues as a standing item