The CS Group executive is seeking nominations for the following positions for a 3-year term:
- Member-at-large (6 positions available)
Submit your nomination by 5:00 PM ET on March 10, 2021 using the form below.
Members are encouraged to participate in this union leadership opportunity, especially if they identify as a member of an equity-seeking group.
The nomination and election process is governed by our Group bylaws.
Here is a summary of the process:
- Nominations must be supported by least three (3) regular members of the CS Group
- The Elections Committee will review the nominations to make sure nominees are eligible
- If necessary, the Elections Committee will hold a vote
As a member of the group executive, your role is to:
- further the professional interests of the members
- protect the status and standards of our profession
- represent the views of the members on matters affecting them
- ensure that the interests of the Group are represented in all proceedings of the employer and of the union
This is a voluntary role. The executive meets as frequently as is required, but at least twice a year.