CS Group

Exec meeting

horizontal line

November 3 2020 / 1:00 am / by phone and zoom


Stan Buday, Pierre Touchette, Deb Butler, Stacy McLaren, Patricia Williams, Rob Scott, Robert Tellier, Eva Henshaw, Lucille Shears, Karim Chaggani, Tony Goddard, Yvonne Snaddon, Gordon Bulmer

Guests - Denis Caissy, Dean Corda, Michael Vincent


Staff:  Denise Doherty Delorme,


1. Welcome

Stan called the meeting to order at 1:05 and welcomed the exec to the meeting. 

2. Adoption of Agenda

Moved by Gordon seconded by Patricia - carried

3. Approval of Minutes of Last meeting(s).

Moved by Gordon seconded by Stacy - carried

4. Business Arising from the minute

  1. Bargaining update - Denise gave a full update on the round of bargaining last week.  Very in depth discussion and review of the last round and the last offer.  A number of options for the executive going forward were discussed.
  2. CS AGM round up - Stan discussed the outcome of the agm and some questions and our ongoing issues with communications.  Stacy is working on the attendance list
  3. PIPSC AGM - Stacy gave an update and pointed out the resolutions document on the google drive.  Moved by Pat seconded by Robb to spend 50$ gift card for each delegate to the National AGM discussed carried, Patircia will coordinate the various offers and tracking.
  4. IT Conversion Town Hall - on hold - Karim and Lucille to confirm the hold and to work on what education will need to send out to stewards in the process.
  5. Swag update - number 7 :) items are beginning to arrive.  Moved by Pierre seconded by Stacy to purchase CS group Executive jackets for 3K discussed - Carried
  6. Steering committee to meet and put together ideas to set aside money from this year's budget for next year due to the lack of activities this year.

5. New business


6. Executive reports/Activities d’executive short verbal reports

A. President (Stan) -

b. Vice-President (Pierre) -

c. Treasurer / Trésorière (Deb) - report on the google

d. Steering Committee/Secretary - no

e. Bargaining / Negotiations (Robert/Denise) -

f. NOC/ROC- Mobilization (Pierre) -

g. Communications (Tony) -

h. Subgroup officer (Rob) - short verbal

i. Steward officer (Patricia) -

j. Membership Officer (Stacy) -

k. Labour Relation & Consultation Officer (Yvonne) - 

l. Classification (Karim/Lucille) -

m. Contracting out Officer (Eva) -


7. Other business/Roundtable


8. Next meeting

  • Executive meeting December 1 from 1-5 Linda to setup CVENT Secretary will schedule the meeting




  • Eva to follow up on the gift for SG