Stan Buday, Pierre Touchette, Deb Butler, Stacy McLaren, Patricia Williams, Rob Scott, Robert Tellier, Eva Henshaw, Lucille Shears, Karim Chaggani, Tony Goddard, Yvonne Snaddon, Gordon Bulmer
Guests - Denis Caissy, Dean Corda, Michael Vincent
Staff: Denise Doherty Delorme,
Stan called the meeting to order at 1:05 and welcomed the exec to the meeting.
Moved by Gordon seconded by Patricia - carried
Moved by Gordon seconded by Stacy - carried
- Bargaining update - Denise gave a full update on the round of bargaining last week. Very in depth discussion and review of the last round and the last offer. A number of options for the executive going forward were discussed.
- CS AGM round up - Stan discussed the outcome of the agm and some questions and our ongoing issues with communications. Stacy is working on the attendance list
- PIPSC AGM - Stacy gave an update and pointed out the resolutions document on the google drive. Moved by Pat seconded by Robb to spend 50$ gift card for each delegate to the National AGM discussed carried, Patircia will coordinate the various offers and tracking.
- IT Conversion Town Hall - on hold - Karim and Lucille to confirm the hold and to work on what education will need to send out to stewards in the process.
- Swag update - number 7 :) items are beginning to arrive. Moved by Pierre seconded by Stacy to purchase CS group Executive jackets for 3K discussed - Carried
- Steering committee to meet and put together ideas to set aside money from this year's budget for next year due to the lack of activities this year.
A. President (Stan) -
b. Vice-President (Pierre) -
c. Treasurer / Trésorière (Deb) - report on the google
d. Steering Committee/Secretary - no
e. Bargaining / Negotiations (Robert/Denise) -
f. NOC/ROC- Mobilization (Pierre) -
g. Communications (Tony) -
h. Subgroup officer (Rob) - short verbal
i. Steward officer (Patricia) -
j. Membership Officer (Stacy) -
k. Labour Relation & Consultation Officer (Yvonne) -
l. Classification (Karim/Lucille) -
m. Contracting out Officer (Eva) -
7. Other business/Roundtable
- Executive meeting December 1 from 1-5 Linda to setup CVENT Secretary will schedule the meeting
- Eva to follow up on the gift for SG