Stan Buday, Pierre Touchette, Deb Butler, Stacy McLaren, Patricia Williams, Rob Scott, Robert Tellier, Eva Henshaw, Lucille Shears, Karim Chaggani, Tony Goddard, Yvonne Snaddon, Gordon Bulmer
Staff: Denise Doherty Delorme
Stan called the meeting to order at 1:18 and welcomed the entire exec to the meeting.
Moved by Gordon seconded by Rob carried
Moved by Gordon seconded by Tony carried
- CS web page as item for the planning meeting
- Stacy to send out a call for delegates - sent to exec for input corrected to indicate a potentially a virtual AGM.
- Pat to send example of Working Calendar - completed
- PIPSC AGM - received notice from the Board - a discussion of meetings and resolutions and the various elements that would be needed if the virtual AGM will need to be discussed.
- CS AGM - a fulsome discussion of the pros and cons of a virtual AGM. and a discussion of the value of reaching out to members via Zoom town halls. Exec members to think of elements and concerns about a virtual AGM and revisit at our next Exec meeting in two weeks.
- Bargaining update - (Close Session)
- AS conversion to SC at SSC - Craig Bradley SSC President of consultation joined the meeting to discuss the plans of management of SSC to bridge AS staff into CS positions. A round table discussion of the issue was held.
a. President (Stan) -
b. Vice-President (Pierre) -
c. Treasurer / Trésorière (Deb) -
d. Steering Committee/Secretary -
e. Bargaining / Negotiations (Robert/Denise) -
f. NOC/ROC- Mobilization (Pierre) -
g. Communications (Tony) -
h. Subgroup officer (Rob) -
i. Steward officer (Patricia) -
j. Membership Officer (Stacy) -
k. Labour Relation & Consultation Officer (Yvonne) -
l. Classification (Karim/Lucille) -
m. Contracting out Officer (Eva) -
- Executive meeting 1-4pm central time every two weeks