Stan Buday, Pierre Touchette, Deb Butler, Stacy McLaren, Patricia Williams, Rob Scott, Robert Tellier, Eva Henshaw, Lucille Shears, Karim Chaggani, Tony Goddard, Yvonne Snaddon, Gordon Bulmer
Staff: Jean-Paul Leduc
Stan called the meeting to order at 1:07 and welcomed the exec to the meeting. Happy new year :)
Moved by Gordon seconded by Stacy - carried
Moved by Stacy seconded by Deb - carried
Amended action items to reflect Tony Goddard to create a website.
- Bargaining update
- Communication to be coming out soon to indicate implementation of the Parental leave. The signing date could be at end of the month, early March (March 6)
- Webinars will be given to members about parental leave.
- People are still asking about the ETA for the signing to happen and we are letting members know.
- Retro pay webinars may be held in April?
- A fulsome discussion of the signature process and how to communicate with members
- New group website - Tony gave an update on the draft site, the exec should review and send comments to Tony. Rob suggested sharing the draft site with the sub-group presidents. Tony got over 2k hits on the draft site after only one post on facebook.
- PIPSC AGM resumption - delegate meeting and information on the Slack will go out no later than March 15 reminder on the 5th
- CS Elections - CS AGM - application deadline March 10th a fulsome discussion of the pros and cons of early vs late impact of virtual vs in person etc etc.
- Move by Eva seconded by Stacy that June 12th be the date of the CS agm Discussed - carried
- Strat Planning Meeting - agenda meeting this Friday with our meeting next monday
- Newsletter - looking for submissions, see communications report for details
- Sub-Group Officer - general discussion
- CLC - new virtual dates in June set a call to the delegates previously selected is going out.
A. President (Stan) - short verbal report on the presidents activities
b. Vice-President (Pierre) - no
c. Treasurer / Trésorière (Deb) - short verbal
d. Steering Committee/Secretary - no
e. Bargaining / Negotiations () -
f. NOC/ROC- Mobilization (Pierre) - no
g. Communications (Tony) - on the google
h. Subgroup officer (Rob) - no
i. Steward officer (Patricia) - short verbal report issues with renewals
j. Membership Officer (Stacy) - no
k. Labour Relation & Consultation Officer (Yvonne) - short verbal report
l. Classification (Karim/Lucille) - no
m. Contracting out Officer (Eva) - verbal report on the current status
7. Other business/Roundtable
- Feb 22nd 1pm planning meeting
- EWSP report meeting noon friday Feb 19
- March 15 1-4