Wills are not just for the rich and wealthy. Regardless of how much or how little money you have, a will ensures that whatever personal belongings and assets you do have will go to family or the beneficiaries you designate. If you have minor children, a will is a must. A will ensures that you get to choose your children's legal guardian should you pass before your children are of legal adult age.
- Jonathan Ng, P. Eng., Lawyer and member of The Canadian Bar Association (Wills & Trusts Section) and the Estate Planning Council of Calgary.
- National Association of Federal Retirees (NAFR). The National Association of Federal Retirees represents both active and retired members of the federal public service.
Date: Thursday June 20, 2019
Time: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm (doors open at 5:00 p.m.)
A PIPSC member will be at the front door to direct you to the meeting room.
Location: 517 10 Ave SW
How to get there and parking options:
- Short walk from C Train 4th Street station
- Parking free at the Core
- Street parking near the building is $2.75 per hour until 6:00 p.m.
- Underground parking at the building is $5.00 (max. 4 hrs)
Meal: A light meal will be provided prior to the event. Please advise of any dietary restrictions.
Registration deadline: June 13, 2019 11:30 PM - Limit 60 participants
Please honour the registration you make to ensure we use funds efficiently; if you need to cancel, please provide 24 hours notice so that we can accommodate members on the waiting list.
For any questions please contact:
Philippe Marquis @ email@example.com 403-467-0074
To attend please register at Eventbrite link below: