Stan Buday, Pierre Touchette, Deb Butler, Stacy McLaren, Patricia Williams, Rob Scott, Robert Tellier, Eva Henshaw, Lucille Shears, Karim Chaggani, Tony Goddard, Yvonne Snaddon, Gordon Bulmer
Staff: Denise Doherty Delorme
Stan called the meeting to order at 1:15 and welcomed the exec to the meeting.
Moved by Gordon seconded Stacy by carried
Moved by Gordon seconded Pat by carried
- CS AGM - Delegates list compiled and sent out, Sean to chair with Stacy and Gordon to co-host, draft Agenda on the google and the financials. Translation will be available. Officer reports need to be in soon to allow for translation. Bargaining update and IT conversion presentations.
- Moved by Robert seconded by Rob that all retired members who applied be approved as delegates discussed - Carried
- Moved by Stacy seconded by Lucille that each region be allocated 5 additional seats the NCR 10 for the CS agm at a cost of 10k discussed - Carried
- PIPSC AGM - Call has gone out, timeline discussed etc
- National town hall on the IT classification - still looking at holding even though the timeline from TB is currently on hold
- In Person meetings resolution - completed
- Skills Training - Stan will ask Eddy to give the group presentation
- Bargaining update - Denise gave an update on the report and next steps. The next CS Byte will be ready tomorrow - moved by Robert seconded by Yvonne to purchase our own licence of nation builder - discussed carried
- CS Group Elections - Stacy suggests we select an Elections Chair , Rob, Pat, Stan are the committee. Committee will select a chair.
- SWAG/Promo Items Pierre provided an update
- PIPSC Mask - ETA? Open discussion of the long timelines
A. President (Stan) - short verbal report from Stan, a number of communications issues are ongoing
b. Vice-President (Pierre) - short verbal report and update on the status of essential services
c. Treasurer / Trésorière (Deb) - no change
d. Steering Committee/Secretary - no report
e. Bargaining / Negotiations (Robert/Denise) -
f. NOC/ROC- Mobilization (Pierre) - need a steering meeting this week
g. Communications (Tony) - working on AGM report
h. Subgroup officer (Rob) - working on AGM report
i. Steward officer (Patricia) - no report
j. Membership Officer (Stacy) - no report
k. Labour Relation & Consultation Officer (Yvonne) - report on the google
l. Classification (Karim/Lucille) - no news
m. Contracting out Officer (Eva) - no report
7. Other business/Roundtable
- Stan gave an update on the last AC meeting, virtual steward training update. Nov 6 will be the test of the AGM.
- Roberts laptop has been sent in for repair
- Executive meeting October 13th 1-4.