Stan Buday, Pierre Touchette, Deb Butler, Stacy McLaren, Patricia Williams, Rob Scott, Robert Tellier, Eva Henshaw, Lucille Shears, Karim Chaggani, Tony Goddard, Yvonne Snaddon, Gordon Bulmer
Staff: Denise Doherty Delorme,
Stan was running late and Pierre called the meeting to order at 1:05 and welcomed the exec to the meeting.
Moved by Gordon seconded Robert by carried
Sept 21 Moved by Gordon seconded by Rob - carried
Oct 8 Moved by Gordon seconded by Eva - carried
- CS AGM - Stacy gave an update on the current status of the AGM and reviewed the agenda
- Moved by Eva seconded that all CS delegates get at 20$ gift card as a thank you for attending - discussed carried
- PIPSC AGM - delegate list will be going in today. Dec 3 6:30 eastern
- IT Conversion Town Hall - on hold - general conversation on the timelines and how long the delay will be - a number of departments and acting as if things are not on hold and there is a great deal of confusion. Conversation developed around various of the issues with the current process and loss of cs positions in a number of departments.
- Swag update - number 6 :) Pierre has placed a folder on the google drive with some ideas and items for consideration. Moved by Gordon seconded by Pat that we set aside 10K for Pierre to purchase our current promo items as discussed - Discusses - Carried Denise reminded Pierre of the new steward kits Pierre is waiting for a number of quotes for the various items in the kits.
- The executive asked the Steering committee to meet and put together ideas to set aside money from this year's budget for next year due to the lack of activities this year.
- Hotel room for Deb Butler for the CS AGM - moved by Pierre seconded by Stacy to cover the cost of a hotel for 200$ - discussed - carried
A. President (Stan) - short verbal report on the presidents activities
b. Vice-President (Pierre) - short verbal report
c. Treasurer / Trésorière (Deb) - Nothing extra
d. Steering Committee/Secretary - no
e. Bargaining / Negotiations (Robert/Denise) - keep showing our colors
f. NOC/ROC- Mobilization (Pierre) - short verbal report
g. Communications (Tony) - the struggle goes on
h. Subgroup officer (Rob) - agm report is done
i. Steward officer (Patricia) - agm report is done
j. Membership Officer (Stacy) -
k. Labour Relation & Consultation Officer (Yvonne) - verbal report on the last AC meeting
l. Classification (Karim/Lucille) - report on the drive
m. Contracting out Officer (Eva) - moved by Eva seconded by Rob for the CS group to get a 100$ gift to thanks SG for all her help - Discussed carried. Eva mentioned the COT is short a member and Eva is looking for a volunteer contact Eva by friday
7. Other business/Roundtable
- CS Group elections - Rob gave an update on current timelines for next year's elections. Call for nominations to go out Jan 8th 2012.
- Executive meeting November 3 Linda to setup CVENT Secretary will schedule the meeting