To: Subgroup Presidents, ROCs, Stewards, Helpful & Engaged Members
Re: CS Day of Action
Tuesday May 28, 2019
Wear Your CS Colours – BLUE AND YELLOW
Support your Bargaining Team
May 28 starts the 3rd and last scheduled session of bargaining before the writ is dropped for the federal election. It is critical CS members get out to show support for the bargaining team, to show to Treasury Board that the Group stands united. The message is clear;
“We deserve fair pay. We won’t take a bad deal,
not before the election and not after it either”.
In order to gather members in action and to get members talking about the contract, below you will find a variety of possible events.
- Wear CS Colours –WEAR BLUE AND YELLOW
- Wear a Blue and Yellow Ribbon
- Put up a Day of Action Poster (found below)
- Celebrating with cake and watch the CS YouTube videos
- Coffee and donuts to get conversation going, with a #DOBETTER poster on the wall
- Setup a table for GO Bananas for Bargaining!
- Hand out leaflet and provide bargaining information – (found below)
Even Smaller Group Activities
Please contact virtual or widely geographically dispersed members and ask them to snap a selfie with a sign, a banana and/or a ribbon.
Whatever the event TAKE A PHOTO OF ENGAGEMENT and send to NOC_Steering@pipsc.ca and use #ProudlyCS.
CS Day of Action
May 28, 2019