If you have a problem with the mapping of your SR job, please carefully fill out the form below to provide PIPSC with the information needed to advance your file. If you have mapping concerns about more than one position, you will need to submit a form for each position.
Submit this form if any of these situations applies to you:
- you previously submitted a remapping request form
- you submitted a remapping grievance in 2015/2016 that was cancelled/rejected
- you have a new mapping issue (the work has recently changed making the assigned job description inappropriate)
This form is also for Inspection Advisors in Quebec who believe they perform work that bridges the Inspection Advisor and Senior Inspector job descriptions.
Please disconnect from the government's VPN and use a personal device in order to ensure the form loads below.
Read through the form and prepare the required documentation before starting. You must complete the form in one session.
Mapping issues may be submitted any time; however, to protect your right to favourable retroactivity, we recommend that you submit this form no later than August 8, 2022.
Member-initiated remapping issues should be accompanied by:
- brief answers to our questions below
- a copy of your Job Validation Review (JVR) submission/any employer summaries (if you didn’t work with PIPSC during the JVR process)
- a copy of the email/letter from the employer (if you previously grieved the mapping of this job and the employer has recently canceled/rejected your grievance)
You may also provide a copy of any evidentiary materials you think are relevant to your case.