In attendance: Rose Dong, Andre Saive, Kris Schellekens, Jason Caners, Brody Bell, Pramesh Selliah, Roy Mulchand, David Hakes
Regrets: Dennis Savage, Ken Jackson
- Call to Order: Rose Dong called the meeting to order at 4:22pm
- Welcome: Rose would like to thank everyone who has shown up to tonight's meeting.
- Minutes: The minutes from the last meeting were presented and there were no objections.
- Baganning: Everyone should have received the link to vote on the latest offer from the employer. Important to note that the offer does not address the 1.5% pay gap at CRA. Please ensure to vote before Dec 14th.
- Next Gen Pay: First pilot with Canadian Heritage launched on Oct 14th with SAP. Next pilot departments include OCHRO and SSC.
- PIPSC AGM: Jason and Kris provided a brief synopsis of the PIPSC AGM they attended this last Saturday. The event went long; delegates that attended will be required to attend the follow on session. No proxy attendees will be permitted.
- Winnipeg & Southern CS Subgroup AGM: Likely won’t be able to have our AGM until after a vaccine is available widespread. Kris proposed having a virtual meeting with the membership for parts where voting is required. Jason recommended touching base with PIPSC for guidance on how to proceed.
- CS to IT Conversion: Rose is advising a lot of issues lately where current CS2 supervisors are having their subordinates removed in preparation for the IT conversion. The employer is within their right to adjust working responsibilities and reporting structures. Employees are reminded they can request a review and update of their position to validate the classification level.
- Adjournment: A motion to adjourn was made by Rose Dong, seconded by Pramesh Selliah and carried a unanimous vote. The meeting was adjourned at 5:10pm.