Notice of AGM
Date: Thursday, 15 April 2021
Time: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Location: Zoom Virtual Meeting
- Stan Buday, CS Group President
- Rob Scott, CS Bargaining Officer
- Distribution and acceptance of 2019 year’s AGM Minutes
- President’s Report
- Distribution and approval of Treasurer’s Report for 2020
- Executive nominations and vote for President, Secretary and Member-at-Large positions – 2 year terms and Vice-President, Treasurer and Member-at Large positions – 1 year terms.
- Guest Speaker presentations
- Question Period and other Member concerns
- Closing Remarks
- AGM is scheduled from 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- The first 70 CS Sub-group Members attending will receive PIPSC/CS gear. Please register at eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/cs-subgroup-agm-2021-tickets-146676735063. A Zoom link will be sent closer to the AGM date to registerees.
- There will also be door prize draws and winners will be notified.
- Nominations are now being accepted for President, Secretary, and 4 Member-at-Large positions- 2 year terms and Vice-President, Treasurer and 4 Member-at-Large positions – 1 year terms.
- Ideally we would like to have an executive committee where all departments are represented.
- Executive terms are for 2 years however due to the pandemic we did not have an AGM in 2020.
Nominations for the Executive Committee Election will be accepted from the floor, or can be submitted prior to the AGM by email to Jason Caners, email@example.com
Winnipeg & Southern MB CS Sub-Group