PIPSC Edmonton Branch – 2022 Annual General Meeting
The Edmonton Branch of PIPSC invites you to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at the New Tan Tan Restaurant, 10133 - 97th Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 0L2.
Cash bar at 16:30
Business meeting at 17:15 sharp
Dinner at an appropriate break
If you wish to attend, please RSVP Sharon email@example.com by noon on February 25, 2022
If you would like to run for office, contact Barrie Wickware at (780-462-4920) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The form for the nominations is below.
- Reports will be given by the President and the Treasurer
- Elections will be held for the President, Secretary and 4 Member-at-large positions
- Guest speaker:
- Unknown at time of posting request
- The agenda will be available at the meeting along with last year’s meeting minutes
- Door prizes will be drawn at the end of the meeting. Winners must be present to receive the prize
- A toonie bar will be available with a two-drink limit.
Sharon Losinski, Patrick Provost, Hugo Buttau, Leslie Robinson, Stewart Wong, Julie Tingley, Luda Orysik, Patrizia Moniz and Barrie Wickware
(Note: No parking in front of Tan Tan’s before 6 p.m. – tow away zone)
As at the time is submitting this document for posting – PIPSC national still requires members to be vaccinated for in person meetings.