Vancouver Branch Hosts Lunch with VP Steve Hindle - September 27th 2018
The Vancouver Branch is happy to invite you to a lunch with our Full-time Vice President Steve Hindle for an update on what’s going on within the institute!
- Civilian Members at the RCMP - becoming public service employees and Institute members
- Last round of bargaining and preparations for the upcoming rounds
- Tax Fairness - reaction to the campaign
- Professionals Canada - Resolution going to this year's AGM
- Question and Answer period
Location: Canfor room YWCA Hotel 733 Beatty St, Vancouver
Time: Noon - 1 pm Thursday 27 September 2018
Lunch: A boxed lunch will be provided
Space is limited:
We only have a 35 person room so spaces will be on a first request first given basis.
How to register:
Send an email to the Vancouver Branch gmail account email@example.com with “Vancouver Branch Hosts Lunch with VP Steve Hindle” in the subject line to reserve your space.
We will advise by email if you have a spot.
To ensure you have a lunch register by 8 am Monday 24 September.
Registrants after that time may not have a lunch provided.