The Shared Services Canada (SSC) Consultation Team is looking for a volunteer to represent the Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada (PIPSC) as the Communication Officer.
All SSC stewards are welcome to put their names forward for the position.
The duties for this new position include:
- Represent the Institute with the employer and convey the Institute's objectives and decisions to members and the employee, as defined by the PIPSC Policy on Union-Management Relations.
- Prepares and distributes newsletters, communiqués and meeting minutes on behalf of the National Consultation Team.
- Is the primary contact to have information placed on the PIPSC SSC Consultation Website.
- Ensure the distribution of information to stewards.
- Maintain the accuracy of the information related to consultation.
- Good understanding of communication strategies and social media
The term of office for this representative is approx. two years.
Please respond to SSC Consultation President Craig Bradley if you are interested and include your resume of experience with communication and consultation experience by June 4th, 2019.