The RE Group executive is seeking nominations for 13 executive positions for a 2-year term.
Once the executive members are elected, they will decide among themselves who will fill the following roles:
- Members at Large (9)
Submit your nomination by Friday, January 29, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET using the form below.
Members are encouraged to participate in this union leadership opportunity, especially if they identify as a member of an equity-seeking group.
The nomination and election process is governed by our Group bylaws.
Here is a summary of the process:
- Nominations must be supported by least 2 regular members of the RE Group
- Nominees may submit a short biographical sketch about themselves and why they want to be an executive member (maximum 300 words)
- The Elections Committee will review the nominations to make sure nominees are eligible
- If necessary, the Elections Committee will hold a vote
As a member of the group executive, your role is to:
- further the professional interests of the members
- protect the status and standards of our profession
- represent the views of the members on matters affecting them
- ensure that the interests of the Group are represented in all proceedings of the employer and of the union
This is a voluntary role, and you will be eligible for union leave to participate in all union activities. The executive meets as frequently as is required, but at least twice a year.