The current mandates for some of your NAV CANADA Group executive will end on Tuesday, May 31, 2022. Therefore, our by-laws require us to call for nominations. The successful candidates will be elected for 3-year terms starting Wednesday, June 1, 2022.
The NAV CANADA Group executive is seeking nominations for the following positions:
Submit your nomination by March 28, 2022, at 4:00 PM ET using the form below. Nominations are open to both regular and retired members in good standing.
Members are encouraged to participate in this union leadership opportunity.
The nomination and election process are governed by our by-laws.
Here is a summary of the process:
- Nominations must be supported by 2 Group members
- The Elections Committee will review the nominations to make sure nominees are eligible
- If necessary, the Elections Committee will hold a vote
As a member of the group executive your role is to:
- further the professional interests of the members
- protect the status and standards of our profession
- represent the views of the members on matters affecting them
- ensure that the interests of the Group are represented in all proceedings of the employer and of the union
This is a voluntary role. The executive shall meet as frequently as is required, but at least twice a year.