Winnipeg & Southern Manitoba CS Group
November 12, 2019
Silver Heights Restaurant
In attendance: Rose Dong, David Hakes, Brody Bell, Ken Jackson, Andre Saive, Pramesh Selliah, Roy Mulchand, and Kris Schellekens.
Regrets: Dennis Savage and Jason Caners.
- Call to Order: Rose Dong called the meeting to order at 5:06pm
- Meeting Minutes: Rose advised our meeting minutes can be posted to our PIPSC website. Brody will send them to Rose going forward, and she will forward to PIPSC for posting.
- Money: Rose reports that we still have funds available to both order more promotional items for members, as well as host two additional coffee and donuts events. Promotional item giveaways can be obtained from Rose for coffee and donuts.
- Promotional Items: Members voted on a 5L wet/dry bag. Rose to order.
- NOCROC is looking for a member from our subgroup. Rose selected David.
- PIPSC AGM: Pramesh, Rose, and David all went to the PIPSC AGM and said it was a good event. Professional Canada was voted down. Also voted down was promotional items to the regions.
- PIPSC Annual Open House: PIPSC will be hosting their annual open house on Dec 4th @ 4:30pm - 7:00pm at the Kings Head. All members in good standing are welcome to attend.
- Treasurer's Report: Kris advises we have $2405.38 in the bank account.
- AGM: Rose advises Boston Pizza is good value for the AGM this year.
- Next meeting: Next meetings will be held in January and March.
- Adjournment: A motion to adjourn was made by Rose Dong and carried by unanimous vote. The meeting was adjourned at 5:30pm.