Winnipeg & Southern Manitoba CS Group
August 27, 2019
Earls Kitchen + Bar
In attendance: Rose Dong, David Hakes, Brody Bell, Ken Jackson.
Regrets: Roy Mulchand, Dennis Savage, Jason Caners, Pramesh Selliah, Andre Saive, Kris Schellekens.
- Call to Order: Rose Dong called the meeting to order at 5:40pm
- Treasurer’s Report: Rose reports that we have approximately $3000 in the bank account, of which $1000 is required for the AGM.
- Promotional Items: Samples have been ordered (Polo shirts, cooler bags, drink cozies). It was agreed that the drink cozies would bear the quote, “I keep pressing ESC but I’m still here”.
- Minutes: Rose will reach out to Stan Buday to ask about Google Drive space for our subgroup minutes.
- Stewards Meeting: There will be a stewards meeting at the end of September in Edmonton.
- Coffee and Donuts: Subgroup executive members are highly encouraged to organize a coffee and donuts event for your members. Costs will be covered directly by the subgroup.
- Next meeting: Brody proposed our next meeting to be held at Ye’s Buffet. This would be a good opportunity to explore their private rooms for this years AGM. Rose will canvass the executive for a suitable date in October.
- Adjournment: A motion to adjourn was made by Rose Dong and carried by unanimous vote. The meeting was adjourned at 5:54pm.