PIPSC IT St. John’s SubGroup AGM
The IT St. John’s Sub-Group invites its members to the Annual General Meeting.
It is a chance to meet other IT members, have some finger foods, and get some first hand information from our guest speakers.
DATE: Tuesday, September 27th, 2022 at 5:30pm
LOCATION: Elks Club – 19 Carpasian Road, St. John’s
Stan Buday, IT Group Executive President
Eva Henshaw, National Vice President
ELECTIONS: Positions up for election are:
- President - 2-year term
- Vice President – 1-year term
- Treasurer - 2-year term
- Secretary – 1-year term
- Members at Large - four for two-year terms and three for one-year term
NOTE: The 2020 and 2021 AGM’s were postponed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Please RSVP to the Sub-Group President (Christine LeDrew) at email@example.com by Friday, September 16, 2022.
- 5:30 p.m. – Call to Order
- Opening Remarks
- Approval of Agenda
- Review and Approve Minutes from the 2019 AGM
- Business Arising from the Minutes
- President’s Report
- Financial Report and Budget
- Approval of the Sub-Group ByLaws
- Motions by the Members
- Guest Speakers