CS Ottawa-West Sub-group
Special General Meeting, Ratify Sub-group By-Laws
Date - November 29, 2018
Location – Mandarin Restaurant, 150 Katmavik Road, Kanata, ON
- The Special General Meeting (SGM) was convened to ratify the sub-group by-laws.
- The SGM was called to order at 6:35 pm.
- The Sub-group executive was introduced to the attending membership.
- The Sub-group President brought forth the vote of the Sub-group By-Laws.
- Michael Vincent motioned to approve bylaws and was seconded by Rachel Wang.
- The motion was carried.
- CS Group President, Stan Buday, provided updates on CS bargaining, EWSP and IT classification standard.
- The SGM was adjourned at 7:15 pm.