(Translated from French)
Dear IT Group Members,
I am seeking your support for my election as a Member-at-Large on the IT Group Executive. Here is a brief summary of my union experience.
- Actively involved PIPSC Steward since 2003
- Member of the Institute’s National Finance Committee from 2007 to 2012
- Member of the Institute’s National Policy and By-laws Committee from 2013to 2016
- Vice-chair of the Department of National Defence National Union-Management Consultation Team from 2009 to 2012
- Member of the Montréal Metro CS Sub-Group Executive from 2003 to 2015
- Member of the Montreal-East CS Sub-Group Executive from 2015 to 2021
- Treasurer of the Quebec Region Executive from 2007 to 2018
- Regional Training Chair from 2018 to 2021
- Member of the CS Group Bargaining Team from 2010 to 2013
- Member of the National CS Group Executive from 2010 to 2021
- CS Group Bargaining Officer from 2013 to 2021
Over the past few years, I have put my experience to the contribution of the group. I firmly believe that success is achieved through teamwork. The break I took after the last round of bargaining allowed me to replenish my energy. I am now ready to take up the torch to represent you with dignity and loyalty.
If you believe in teamwork, and that the strength of the Institute lies first and foremost in the dedication of its frontline representatives, then vote for me. If you believe that no one can lead without a strong and dedicated union Executive, then elect me. The health crisis is still real. The challenges it has imposed on us are OUR challenges. We will walk together and take them up one by one for the benefit of the whole community.
Thank you for your trust.