Robert Scott - acclaimed
It has been my pleasure and privilege to serve on the CS(IT) Group National Executive as a member-at-large for 4 terms. Over this time, I have taken on various responsibilities including the roles of Membership Officer, Subgroup Officer and Bargaining Team member. At present, I am currently serving as your Bargaining Officer, leading the bargaining team in negotiations for a new collective agreement.
I would like, again, to ask for your support in re-election to this national body where I plan to continue participating in the ongoing work that our team has accomplished and to take part in new initiatives as well. As a proud public servant, I believe that my experience, patience, and perseverance will serve this group well.
• Bargaining Officer – IT Group (2021 – Present)
• Bargaining Coordinator & CS Representative – PIPSC Central Negotiations Table (2018-2020)
• Member-at-large - CS Group National Executive (2009-2012, 2013-2016, 2016-2019, 2019-2022)
• Member – CS Group Bargaining Team (4 rounds)
• Founding President of Saskatoon & Prince Albert CS Subgroup
• Vice President Saskatoon Branch (2006 – present)
• Regional Consultation President for CSC (2015-Present)
• Member – Local & Regional Occupational Health & Safety Committees
• Key player behind the TUIF t-shirt campaign (Thank a Union It’s Friday)
• Steward (2000 – present)
We continue to face challenging times as contracting out, cost of living increases, and a difficult bargaining climate all stand before us. I shall push forward with determination to fight for the best interests of the IT Group membership. I’ll continue to mobilize and raise awareness within our ranks. Our hard work will continue with the momentum that we have built over the past years. Thank you for demonstrating your interest and solidarity by participating in this election.
I would greatly appreciate your continued support.
Yours, in solidarity,