PIPSC LACOMBE/RED DEER BRANCH AGM 2019 - MINUTES June 15th, 2019
Call to Order:
The meeting was held at the Innisfail Discovery Wildlife Park at 1PM
The minutes from the 2018 were adopted as distributed, with no business arising from them.
Attendees: 5 PIPSC members attended with family. Vince Mulhall, Dr. Dave Cartledge, Linda Syssoloff, Dr. Chris Beiderbeck and Dr. Tammy Dalzell.
Old Business: We asked all present to think about being PIPSC Stewards the upcoming PIPSC training session in Winnipeg this fall.
Financial Report: On March 29th, 2019 the bank balance was $XXXXXX.
- Election of Officers was held for 2019-2020:
- President is Vince Mulhall
- Vice President Position is vacant
- Secretary/Treasurer is Dr. Dave Cartledge
- Prairie/NWT Regional Steward’s Council will be in Edmonton at the West Edmonton Mall on Friday, September 20th and Saturday, September 21st.
- Prairie/NWT Basic Steward’s training will be in Winnipeg on Oct. 3rd, 4th & 5th
- Our National PIPSC AGM will be in Gatineau on Friday, November 8th and Saturday, Nov. 9th
Round Table: Discussed a 5 day additional annual leave due to Phoenix issues; SAGE and the National Association of Federal Retirees
Regular Executive and Member meetings: Tentatively suggested for Thursday, September 12th, 2019. All members are welcome for FREE Pizza and refreshments☺.
Next AGM meeting: Moved by Tammy, seconded by Chris to hold it on Saturday, May 9th, 2020 at the Innisfail Discovery Wildlife Park☺.