OSB – Family Movie and Information Event – Sunday Aug 19 2018
Take your family to the movies on us! The Ottawa South Branch of the Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada (PIPSC) wants to thank you and your family for your support. The Ottawa South Branch of PIPSC invites you to join them for a family movie.
Attendance is free with Popcorn and a Pop.
Rainbow -Imagine Cinemas has not yet identified the movie we will be viewing but they have assured us that it will be a kid-friendly move. We will send a follow-up email on Aug 12th to let you all know which movie you will be seeing.
When: Sunday Aug 19th registration at 1:15 pm
Where: Rainbow Cinema (Imagine);Located in the St. Laurent Mall
1200 St. Laurent Boulevard, Ottawa, ON (plenty of free parking)
- 1:15 p.m. – registration opens to receive movie passes
- 2:00 p.m. – doors close and event begins
Register by emailing Ottawa South Branch: E-mail before Aug 17th, and include the following details:
- Open to PIPSC members of the Ottawa South Branch only and their family. Please include names of family members.
- Please send the following registration information to OTTAWASB@PIPSC.CA:
- Email subject line – Family Movie Aug 19th 2018
- Member name
- PIPSC Membership number
- Department (e.g. CRA, NAVCAN ...),
- Work Address and phone number
- Number and names of family members.
Serving PIPSC Members in the Ottawa South Branch of the Nation’s capital.
Ottawa South Branch Executive
Information about the Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada (PIPSC) websites:
NOTE: * Event is ONLY open for registration to members of the Ottawa South Branch.
Seating is limited, so registration will be accepted on a “first come, first serve” basis. You will be notified after the closing date with the status of your registration. No outside food and/or drink permitted.
For those who wish to do so, we will be collecting non-perishable food items for the Food Bank. This is a voluntary donation only and not required in order to attend the event.