Expense FAQs

The PIPSC Meetings and Travel team recommends using Concur Travel from a desktop computer. There are limitations within the Concur Travel mobile application that does not show as much detail as a desktop computer view.

  • I forgot my password, what do I do?

Please click on Forgot Password on concursolutions.com and a password reset link will be sent to your preferred email address.

  • What if I clicked on Forgot Password, and have not received an email with a reset link?

It can take several minutes to receive, however, If you have recently changed your preferred email on the PIPSC website, it can take 1-2 weeks before the data is updated in Concur. 

  • What if the name on my passport/government ID does not match my name in Concur, what do I do?

Please call Membership Services at 1-800-267-0446 to have your profile updated to your legal and nicknames.  The name in Concur needs to match your government ID/passport.

  • If I drive, do I have the ability to change the suggested route for the kilometric allowance calculation?

Yes, you can drag the indicated route line to the route that you took, as well as add multiple stops to accurately record your route. You can also override the kilometre distance on the Expense Type however, please keep in mind that this will be verified once your claim is processed.

  • If I am driving in a different province, will the mileage rate change?

No. The mileage rate is calculated based on your province of residence where the vehicle is plated and insured.

  • Can you update banking information through Concur?

No, banking information is not stored in Concur.

  • Do I use Concur for salary replacement?

Yes, please submit appropriate salary claims through Concur. There is an expense type called Compensatory Salary.

  • Do I use Concur to claim UFLB Salary Claims?

Yes, there is a meeting type created for UFLB Salary Claims.

  • If I am attending multiple meetings, do I submit multiple claims?

Yes, please enter a claim for each meeting that you attended. This is for proper allocation purposes.

  • If I am using leave code 641 do I have to submit a salary claim?

No, please do not submit a salary reimbursement claim when using leave code 641.

  • Can I copy a claim?

Yes you can. From the Claims History page, check the box for the claim you wish to copy. This will enable the Copy Claim button in the top right corner of the page. Change the name of the claim and enter the starting date for the entries on the new claim. Click OK and make any changes as needed in the new claim.

  • Do I need to supply proof of salary replacement?

Yes, please attach a copy of your approved leave form from your employer. Salary replacement cannot be paid unless this included.