Maya Kassab - Nav Canada Group
I respectfully seek your support in my candidacy for Member-at-Large of your Group Executive.
I started working for NAV CANADA in 2003 and am presently a Business Analyst in the IM Workday product delivery group.
- Participated in the latest round of bargaining as part of the bargaining team.
- PIPSC Steward since 2009
- Member of the bargaining group since 2017
- Member-at-Large for the group executive since 2011
- East sub group treasurer since 2015
- Regularly attend PIPSC AGM’s, NCR Regional and Steward Councils
- Completed PIPSC advanced training courses:
- Health and Safety
- Duty to Accommodate
- Helped organizing lunch and learns for East sub group
- Keep members up-to-date on union activities
I have assisted members with resolving workplace conflicts and performance issues, answering questions, some pertaining to our collective agreement and other NCJC policies.
It has been a rewarding experience working with the members and I hope you will allow me to continue serving your interest by giving me your vote.