Saskatchewan SP Subgroup


Tuesday July 30, 2019


The Roof Top Bar and Grill

1845 Victoria Ave, Regina, SK


Name Employer E-mail

Rolfe Antonowitsch, President AAFC

Naeem Chaudhary, Treasurer IFC

Dave Braun, Secretary DFO

Shona Derlukewich, DFO


Name Employer E-mail

Leanne Lumb-Collett, Vice President DFO

Laura Poppy, Member at Large AAFC   

  1. Opening of meeting and approval of agenda
  • Meeting called to order by Rolfe at 12:03.
  • Approved the agenda with no changes, motioned by Rolfe, seconded by Dave.
  1. Financial Report– discussion
  • Naeem provided overview of the subgroups financial status.
  • Rolfe proposed the potential for our group to recoup some of the costs associated with the Lunch and Learn through one of PIPSC campaigns; such as the Better Good campaign. 
  1. Review of June 30 Lunch and Learn
  • Consensus from attendees was positive. Sean Kemball’s presentation was appreciated and informative.
  • The information package Sean provided was well received and should be distributed digitally to all SP Subgroup members.
  1. Engagement Activities for 2019
  • AGM will be in November at Victoria’s Tavern
  1. Other
  • Discussed the new collective agreement and it’s ratification;
  • Leanne will be leaving the Executive in October 2019. The tentative plan is for Dave Braun to take over Vice-President duties and Shona Derlukewich to become the Secretary;
  • Discussed how to become a steward;
  • A PIPSC 101 information package or presentation should be distributed to all SP subgroup members.


  • Rolfe to email Naeem about recouping a portion of the Lunch and Learn costs;
  • Naeem to pursue partial reimbursement for the Lunch and Learn;
  • Dave to call Victoria’s about booking the party room for AGM the week of November 18, 2019; and,
  • Rolfe to look into a PIPSC 101 document for distribution.

Rolfe motioned to adjourn, Dave seconded, adjourned 13:07.