In preparation for the next session of career progression, the union is looking for feedback on the first session (2017-18 for HR-05 and 2018-19 for HR-03 and HR-04). In order to not slow down the upcoming session, we are meeting with the employer in early May and therefore would like your responses by May 1st, 2019. In order to ensure anonymity in feedback to the employer, your responses will only be reviewed by your consultation team and anonymized and amalgamated into general feedback. Please help us raise your concerns to management!
Please only answer this questionnaire if you applied for the career progression in the 2017-2018 or 2018-2019.
Please provide your substantive level and the level(s) for which you applied.
- During the application process, did you ask for and/or receive any additional information about the process from the committee and/or the previous applicants? Did you find it useful? Why or why not?
- Were you ultimately successful in your application? If not, at what stage were you eliminated?
- Did you ask for an informal discussion, and if so, at what stage of the process? Did you find it effective? Why or why not? If you did not ask, why/why not?
- Did you undertake a formal recourse mechanism? If so, what were your results? If not, why not?
- Overall, do you feel satisfied with the career progression program? What do you think worked or didn’t work?
- Do you have any additional comments you would like to share with the union or with the employer?