All engineers, architects and surveyors who are members of the Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada (PIPSC) in Hamilton/Burlington are invited to attend the 2019 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Hamilton/Burlington NR Sub-Group.
The meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 26, 2019, at 4:30 p.m., in Room R216 at the Canada Centre for Inland Waters, 867 Lakeshore Road, Burlington ON. Snacks will be provided at the meeting followed by a dinner at a local restaurant.
Please contact Frank Seglenieks at email@example.com if you plan to attend and have not already responded.
1) Round-table introductions
2) Approval of Agenda
3) Adoption of the Minutes of the 2018 AGM
4) Business arising from the Minutes
5) Annual Financial Report – Frank Seglenieks
6) President’s Report – Frank Seglenieks
7) Election, 3 positions
8) Update on National NR and PIPSC activities – John Eng
9) Other business