This very important/important message is intended for all the membership of the GAC NCR CS Sub-Group, including those posted overseas.
The Annual General Meeting of the GAC NCR CS Sub-Group will be held on Oct.11th, at 12:00 in the Robertson Room at 125 Sussex Drive.
The purpose of this meeting is to convene at the Robertson Room to discuss the business of the Sub-Group.
The agenda now follows:
- Call to Order
- Opening Remarks of the GAC President
- Welcoming of the National President, Debi Daviau
- Motion to adopt the agenda
- Motion to adopt the minutes of the 2017 AGM
- Business arising from the 2017 minutes
- Presidential report
- Financial report
- Elections of the following positions:
- President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Members-at-large. Nominations will be accepted by email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and from the floor at the AGM.
- Further comments of the National President, Debi Daviau.
- New business/comments to be addressed to the new GAC CS Sub-group Executive for action.
- Meeting ends.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by Oct. 5th if special meals are required, please be sure to let me know before October 5th so the catering service can accommodate us. Once again, we will again be using local vendors for our meal.
Hope to see you there to support the Sub-group.
Shirley Gillette, President, ret'd
GAC NCR CS Sub-Group