Edmonton Chapter – Retired Members Guild (RMG)
Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM) – 2020
You are invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Edmonton Chapter, Retired Members Guild to be held at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday February 26, 2020 at the New Tan Tan Restaurant, 10133 97 Street NW, Edmonton. The Edmonton Chapter AGM will precede the Annual General Meeting of the Edmonton Branch at the same venue. The agenda is attached. The Chapter Executive looks forward to seeing you there.
No elections are scheduled for this year.
The guest speaker will be Charlotte Strandlund, RMG National President.
If you plan to attend, please email Barrie Wickware at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone
(780) 462-4920 by Monday, February 24, 2020 advising:
- That you are attending the Edmonton Chapter AGM
- If you are also attending the Edmonton Branch AGM
If you are driving to the meeting, please note that there is a parking ban on 97th Street between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Viren Bhatnagar, President
Edmonton Chapter – Retired Members Guild
- Call to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of the 2019 AGM Minutes
- Business Arising from the Minutes
- President’s Report – Viren Bhatnagar
- Treasurer’s Report - Barrie Wickware
- Elections – Vice-president and two Members-at-large
- New Business
- Guest Speaker – Charlotte Strandlund, National President, RMG