We are accepting nominations from regular members for all 13 positions on the Executive all of which are two (2) year terms.
Submit your nomination by Monday March 6, 2023 using the form below.
Members are encouraged to participate in this union leadership opportunity. Please disconnect from the government's VPN and use a personal device in order to ensure the form loads.
The nomination and election process is governed by our Group bylaws
Here is a summary of the process:
- Nominations must be supported by at least two Group members
- The Elections Committee will review the nominations to make sure nominees are eligible
- If necessary, the Elections Committee will hold a vote
As a member of the group executive, your role is to:
- further the professional interests of the members
- protect the status and standards of our profession
- represent the views of the members on matters affecting them
- ensure that the interests of the Group are represented in all proceedings of the employer and of the union