After intense negotiations, the Chalk River Professional Employees Group bargaining team is pleased to announce that we signed a tentative agreement with Canadian Nuclear Laboratories.
This wouldn’t have been possible without your support. Thank you.
Full particulars of the tentative agreement will be presented to you in a couple of ways:
- An in-person meeting at the Lion’s Hall on March 21
- Zoom meetings on March 21 (simulcast of Lion’s Hall meeting) and March 22
Details will be posted to our Group web page and emailed to you.
This deal is up for ratification by the CRPEG membership. You will receive instructions for the electronic ratification vote by email.
In terms of salary, we have signed a 3-year contract with increases of 3.5% in each year.
This agreement includes other gains on key issues such as:
- Premiums: Increased premiums for on-call personnel and facility managers
- Company holidays: More years of service credit
- Remote work: One-time allowance, defined categories, and recall notice
- Contracting out: MSA personnel list
The voting will be open from March 22 at 9:00 AM to March 24 at 12:00 PM (ET). Keep an eye on your email for updates!
On behalf of your CRPEG bargaining team, PIPSC