The CFIA-VM Group executive is seeking nominations for the following positions for a 2-year term:
- Atlantic Representative – incumbent Dr. Krista Puddester
- Ontario Representative – incumbent Dr. Ayman Soryal
- Quebec Representative – incumbent Dr. Valérie Coupal
- 1 Member-at-Large – incumbent Dr. Larry Spitzke
- 1 Member-at-Large – vacant
Submit your nomination by December 3, 2020 at 12:00 PM (noon) ET using the form below.
Members are encouraged to participate in this union leadership opportunity, especially if they identify as a member of an equity-seeking group.
The nomination and election process is governed by our Group bylaws.
Here is a summary of the process:
- Nominations must be supported by at least 3 CFIA-VM Group members
- The Elections Committee will review the nominations to make sure nominees are eligible
- If necessary, the Elections Committee will hold a vote
As a member of the group executive, your role is to:
- further the professional interests of the members
- protect the status and standards of our profession
- represent the views of the members on matters affecting them
- ensure that the interests of the Group are represented in all proceedings of the employer and of the union
This is a voluntary role, and you will be eligible for union leave to participate in all union activities.
Can’t access the form? Try using a personal device. Or submit your name, membership number, role you are nominating for, region, email, phone, 200-word biography, and the names and emails of 3 nominators to firstname.lastname@example.org.