Date: May 12, 2022
Location: Mandarin @ 150 Katimavik Road, Ottawa, ON K2L 2N2
Register by email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, May 9, 2022, with subject line: AFS-IT-NCR-Fitz Campus Subgroup AGM
- Work Address (Physical Location):
- PIPSC Membership number:
If Member # forgotten? Go to: http://www.pipsc.ca/portal/page/portal/website/memberservices/membership/forgotmemberno
5:00 – Registration and Meet and Greet
5:45 – Meeting Call to Order and Introductions
6:00 – Dinner Service
The AGM meeting will include approval of the 2021\22 financial reports and the 2022\23 budget.
The following positions are open for election, each for 2-year terms:
- President role of the AFS Fitzgerald Sub-group
- Vice-President role of the AFS Fitzgerald Sub-group
- Treasurer role of the AFS Fitzgerald Sub-group
- Secretary role of the AFS Fitzgerald Sub-group
- Accommodations\Promotions role of the AFS Fitzgerald Sub-group
- 6 Member-at-large positions role of the AFS Fitzgerald Sub-group
If you would like to contribute your ideas and time to organizing events for the good of our membership, then please feel free to nominate yourself or get nominated by another member at the AGM.
Following the business portion, all members will have the opportunity to find out the latest in union matters from our guest speakers.
Guest Speakers: NCR-IT Region AFS Representative, Allaudin Alibhai and AFS National President, Doug Mason and CS National Consultation Representative, Mary Lycett
Note: Dinner Attendance is limited to the first 30 AFS-IT-NCR-Fitz Campus Subgroup members only. Free but you must register to attend. Your attendance will be confirmed by email.
PS: If you moved office locations this past year, please update your information on the PIPSC website: