Good Day Members,
It’s time for our CS AGM!
Every CS member in Southern Vancouver Island is invited to the Southern VI CS Sub Group AGM. It’s a chance to meet other CS’s, get dinner paid by the Institute, vote for Sub Group exec members and listen to guest speaker, CS Group President Stan Buday.
Date: Wednesday, December 18th 2019
Milestones, 812 Wharf St, Victoria
All members in good standing are invited to attend and participate in voting for your Sub-Group Executive Member-At-Large, Treasurer & Secretary.
Please RSVP your attendance, and dinner entre choice to email@example.com no later than Thursday, December 12th 2019
[GF] Gluten Free
- Tempura Green Beans[V], Wham-Bam Shrimp, Mediterranean Goat Cheese Platter[V].
Dinner entre your choice of:
- Grilled 7oz Top Sirloin (Signature seasoning, mash potatoes, seasonal veg)[GF]
- Butternut Squash Ravioli (Pan fried butternut squash ravidi, leeks, green apple and drop peppers in a brown butter sauce, topped with goat cheese, spicy pecans and crisp sage)[V]
- Ginger Glazed Salmon (Wild BC Coho topped with ginger soy glaze and grilled pineapple, served with jasmine rice and seasonal veg)
- Grilled Mediterranean Chicken (Chicken Breast layered with sriracha goat cheese on greens, chickpeas, roasted grape tomatoes, stone fruit balsamic glaze, and infused basil oil)[GF]
- A taste of chocolate Ganache Torte or White Chocolate Cheesecake
Coffee and Tea included
Accept the Agenda
Review and Approval of the 2018 AGM minutes
Reports – CS Sub-Group Executive
Guest Speaker – PIPSC CS President, Stan Buday
Guest Speaker – Alfred Lyon, Vancouver Island, Retired Members Guild
Election - Nominations for the Member at Large position, Treasurer & Secretary will be accepted from the floor, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Sub-Group Executive:
President: Curtis Hamilton
Vice President: Efrain Andia Rodriguez
Members-At-Large: Scott McClelland, Sean Vogelaar
Secretary: Jason Reid
Treasurer: (interm) Unika Attridge