PIPSC Edmonton Branch – 2019 Annual General Meeting
The Edmonton Branch invites you to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Edmonton Branch to be held on Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at the New Tan Tan Restaurant, 10133 - 97th Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 0L2.
Cash bar at 16:30
Business meeting at 17:15 sharp
Dinner at an appropriate break
If you wish to attend, please RSVP Sharon by noon on February 18, 2019 or E-mail
If you would like to run for office, contact Barrie Wickware @ (780-462-4920) or E-mail The form for the nominations is attached below.
- Reports will be given by the President and the Treasurer
- Elections will be held for the President, Treasurer and 3 Members-at-large positions
- Guest speaker:
- David Shepherd NDP MLA Edmonton Centre
- The agenda will be available at the meeting along with last year’s meeting minutes
- Door prizes will be drawn at the end of the meeting. Winners must be present to receive the prize
- A toonie bar will be available with a 2 drink limit.
Sharon Losinski, Hugo Buttau, Leslie Robinson, Julie Tingley, Barrie Wickware, Patrick Provost, Stewart Wong, Holly Ruryk and Julia Morash, Erin Neeson
(Note: No parking in front of Tan Tan’s before 6 p.m. – tow away zone)