Ontario Young Professionals Committee (OYPC)
The Ontario Regional Executive is looking for volunteers to participate as members of the Ontario Young Professionals Committee (OYPC).
All Ontario members in good standing are welcome to put their names forward. Preference will be given to members thirty five (35) years of age or under. The Committee will consist of six (6) young professionals and the Young Professionals Liaison of the Ontario Regional Executive. The term of the committee will be two (2) years.
The Mandate of the OYPC is to:
- Provide insights to the Regional Executive on matters related to Young Professionals
- Increase awareness, confidence, and knowledge regarding the union among young professionals
- Mobilize young professionals to play a role in building the union for the future
Objectives of the Committee include:
- Advocate on behalf of Young Professionals
- Raise issues specific to Young Professionals
- Engage Young Professionals in the workplace and educate them on our union and its benefits
To indicate your interest please complete the form in the link below:
Young Professionals Liaison
Ontario Regional Executive