Quinte Branch Executive Meeting Minutes

11 September 2018 
Held in Belleville 11 September 2018

In Attendance:
Dan Weaver President
Glenn Maxwell Vice-President
Bevin Stephenson Treasurer
Deb Butler Secretary
Jamie Buell Member-at-Large
Steve Ovenden Member-at-Large
Angie Gmitro Member-at-Large

Sherri-Ann Cochrane Member-at-Large

Discussion Action By

1.Opening Remarks

The meeting was opened at 5:15 pm.
Action By President

2.Agenda Approval

Motion to Approve – Steve Ovenden
Seconded by – Jamie Buell
Action By President

3.Previous Minutes

Minutes of November 6, 2017.
Motion to Approve Deb Butler, Seconded Steve Ovenden – Approved
Action By Secretary

Minutes of May 06, 2018.
Motion to Approve Deb Butler, Seconded Jamie Buell - Approved
Action By Secretary

4.    Treasurer’s Report

The Treasurer’s report was delivered. The Quinte Branch submitted for the annual allowance 06 May 2018. Still to be deposited.
Action By Treasurer

5.Quinte Branch AGM

AGM date is still to be determined.  Jamie and Deb to find out if other dates are available earlier in the week. Signal Brewery and the Masonic have been eliminated.

413 – Jamie

Fairfield – Deb

Signal Brewery – Glenn

Masonic - Steve

Catering Suggestions:
To be determined.

Possible Swag

Steve working on a Quinte Branch logo.  Items discussed for swag are flags with stands, ties and or scarves.

Guest Speakers:

Potential Speakers - Stan Buday, Doug Mason on EWSP, Representative from Neil Ellis’s office. Yvonne Snaddon or Pete Jozsa on Branch Liaison, Speaker on Cannibas (Bevin to research).

6.New Business

Motion to create a Facebook page for Quinte Branch – Glenn Maxwell, seconded Deb Butler – Approved.  Bevin to administer, Deb to help.

7.Round Table

There were no round table items.


Motion to adjourn at 6:37 pm by Dan Weaver.