Hamilton AFS Subgroup and Hamilton CRA Branch (34D)
Annual General Meeting
Thursday, November 4, 2021
Location: LIUNA Station, 360 James St N, Hamilton, ON L8L 1H5
Social: 5:00 pm Cocktails & Social
Dinner: 6:00pm Dinner and Meeting
- Approval of Agenda as per Notice of Meeting
- Adoption of prior meeting’s minutes
- Business Arising from Minutes
- AFS Hamilton Subgroup Treasurer’s Report – Steve Budz
- Hamilton Branch Treasurer’s Report – Steve Budz
- AFS Hamilton Subgroup President’s Report – Ward Cluff
- Hamilton Branch President’s Report – Tony D’Amico
- Report of the Elections Committee – Laura Armes, Jennifer Tufgar, and Paul Gasparin
- Hamilton AFS Subgroup elections for 2 year term
- New Business
- Guest Speakers
Elections: Elections will be held for all positions on the Executive of the Hamilton AFS Subgroup. If you are interested in becoming a member of the executive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and the nomination form. Note that completed nomination forms must be submitted electronically to the election committee at email@example.com by 5:00 pm on October 21, 2021.
Deposit: A $20.00 deposit will be required for your meal order (refundable upon attendance). Please E-transfer your deposit to the executive at: Ham.AFS.Agm@gmail.com no later than Thursday, October 21, 2021. *In your E-transfer, please include your full name in the message area.
Covid-19 Notice: Please note that all current Ontario COVID-19 public health measures and PIPSC mandates will be followed at this event.
If you have not previously done so, please provide your home e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can provide timely local union updates to you.