The Ottawa West Branch invites you to join us for an Open Office Workplace information session.
Are you interested in knowing the various effects of the new workplace re-configuration?
- Will your work and health be compromised?
- Will you have a harder time focusing and concentrating?
- Will your productivity and efficiency increase or decrease?
Join us for an informative session by Sean O’Reilly, PIPSC Co-chair of the Open Office Workplace initiative.
When: Monday, January 27 th 2020 at 6:30 P.M
Where: Richcraft Recreation Centre, 4101 Innovation Drive, Kanata, Ottawa, ON, K2K 0J3
- 6:30 – 6:45pm Registration
- 6:45 – 7:00pm Light meal
- 7:00 - 8:00pm Presentation by Sean O’Reilly
- 8:00 – 8:30pm Q & A
RSVP: Please email email@example.com with subject line “Open Office Workplace Event” by Wednesday, January 22, 2020, at 6:30 P.M and include following information:
- Membership Number:
(can be found here: http://www.pipsc.ca/member-tools/find-your-membership-number)
- Contact Email Address:
- Department Name/Agency:
- Physical Work address:
- Request Vegetarian Option Y/N:
NOTE: No Guests are allowed for this session and Open to members of the Ottawa West Branch only.
We look forward to meeting you and sharing an informative evening.
Ottawa West Branch