All Members of the Ottawa West Branch are cordially invited to attend a learning session relating to Caring for Family with Dementia
Speaker : Gill Michelin
Gill is a Psychogeriatric Resource Consultant with the Geriatric Psychiatry Community Services
Topic will cover:
- Looking at the changed behaviours and loss of functional abilities
- Talking to the G.P.
- What the assessment means and types of assessment
- When to consider long term care options
When: Thursday, 26 September, 2019.
Where: Richcraft Recreation Centre, 4101 Innovation Drive, Kanata, Ottawa, ON, K2K 0J3
- 6:30 – 6:45pm Registration
- 6:45 – 7:05pm Light meal
- 7:05 - 8:30pm Presentation by Gill Michelin
We kindly ask that you to register no later than Monday, 23 September, 2019.
Please include the following in the registration by sending an email with subject line: Dementia to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership number : Forgotten it? Please look here: http://www.pipsc.ca/member-tools/find-your-membership-number
- Physical Work address:
- Email address:
- Request Vegetarian option Y/N:
We look forward to meeting you and sharing an informative evening.
PIPSC OWB Executive